Why Springfield Spring & Stamping for Industrial Controls?
We manufacture custom industrial control components on state-of-the-art production machines guided by experienced technicians and supported with strict quality control guidelines. Our medical-certified quality management system ensures 100% dimensional compliance with everything we make.
- ISO 9001:2015 Commercial & Medical 13485 – registered quality management systems
- In-house, CAD-supported tooling design
- State-of-the art manufacturing equipment
- Engineering design assistance, tolerance review, and Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Internal model shop for quick-turn prototypes
- 24-48 hour RFQ response time
- Custom part-stocking programs and vendor-managed inventory