Why Springfield Spring & Stamping for Automotive Components?
We manufacture a variety of custom automotive components through our customer-centric, service-based, technologically advanced manufacturing model we call The Springfield Spring Experience.
We are here to assist you with product development and design, prototyping and beyond. We are committed to the highest quality, fulfilling requirements on time, every time. We pride ourselves on serving our customers and becoming their trusted business partner.
- ISO 9001:2015 Commercial & Medical 13485 – registered quality management systems
- In-house, CAD-supported tooling design
- State-of-the art manufacturing equipment
- Engineering design assistance, tolerance review, and Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Internal model shop for quick-turn prototypes
- 24-48 hour RFQ response time
- Custom part-stocking programs and vendor-managed inventory