Welcome to Springfield Spring & Stamping, manufacturing high-quality precision engineered springs and stampings since 1942! We are delighted to welcome you to our website and we hope that we can be of service to you.
Here are a few quick facts that separate us from other spring manufacturers and gives credence to our growing customer satisfaction.
- We have experience and longevity. We’ve been around for over 70 years.
- We want to help you whether we can manufacture it or not.
- We are a complete spring manufacturer. Our capabilities include manufacturing springs, wire forms, stampings and light assemblies. If your part is too big or too small for our machines, we’ll help you source it.
- We Get It. Your time is valuable. People are breathing down your neck and decisions need to be made quickly. We have a 24-48 hours “Request for Quote” response time!
- Tired of Running Out of Production Parts? Tired of spending most of your day expediting from qualified suppliers that blame you for not providing enough lead time? We understand your pain and frustration. Let us introduce you to our exclusive Vendor- Managed Inventory Program, which we affectionately call Inventory MD.
- Our business literate employees are one of our strongest assets. We are one of the most successful open-book managed companies in the United States.
- We are a Certified Minority-Owned Company. We are one of the largest minority-owned spring manufacturers in the United States.
- Size Isn’t Everything It’s Cracked Up to Be. We are large enough to be “relevant” (sales exceed $10,000,000 with 2 plant locations) and small enough to be “responsive” (customers say our service and response time is the best they’ve ever experienced).
We offer all of our customers The Springfield Spring Experience
Our pledge that supports strategic partnerships with our customers and our “Best-In-Class” reputation:
- We will … consistently deliver high-quality components.
- We will … deliver solutions, not ideas.
- We will … be adaptive, fast and flexible.
- We will … meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
- We will … earn our customers’ trust every day.
- We will … listen to our customers.
- We will … deliver exceptional customer service unlike anything they’ve ever experienced.
- We will … help our customers bring their products to the global marketplace, improve their bottom lines, reduce their inventories, minimize mistakes, expedite the flow of information and create efficient systems to support these objectives.