Springfield Spring & Stamping has been manufacturing custom firearms components for the firearms industry since 1942, including firearm springs, wire forms, and stamping components for a broad cross section of firearms types.
Some of the most recognized firearms brands and weapon systems in the world trust Springfield Spring & Stamping to supply their firearm components and replacement parts.
Our custom manufactured firearm springs and components can be found in revolvers, pistols, shotguns, machine guns, bolt action firearms, pump action firearms, semiautomatic firearms, lever action firearms, assault rifles and derringers.
We produce firearm components including:
- Magazine Springs & Magazine Catch Springs
- Compression Springs
- Torsion Springs
- Extension Springs
- Recoil Springs
- Trigger Springs
- Hammer Springs (mainsprings)
- Action Returns
- Anti Rattle Springs
- Bolt Springs
- Detent Springs
- Ejector Springs
- Extractor Springs
- Firing Pins
- Hammer Pins
- Lock Pins
- Plunger Springs
- Reloader Springs
- Safety Pins
- Sear Springs
- Selector Springs
- Sight Springs
- Slide Springs
- Takedown Springs
- Wire Forms
Why Springfield Spring & Stamping for Firearm Components?
We manufacture firearms components on state-of-the-art production machines guided by experienced technicians and supported with strict quality control guidelines. Our medical-certified quality management system ensures 100% dimensional compliance with everything we make. As with a medical device, a firearm has no room for failure.
- ISO 9001:2015 Commercial & Medical 13485 – registered quality management systems
- In-house, CAD-supported tooling design
- State-of-the art manufacturing equipment
- Engineering design assistance, tolerance review, and Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Internal model shop for quick-turn prototypes
- 24-48 hour RFQ response time
- Over 75 years of experience servicing the firearms industry
- Custom part-stocking programs and vendor-managed inventory