Some of the most recognized firearms brands and weapon systems in the world trust Springfield Spring & Stamping to supply their firearm components and replacement parts.
From engineering design to inspection and validation, Springfield Spring & Stamping is your source for complex metal and wire forms. We deliver specialized firearms components in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our specialty is designing, manufacturing and testing custom-engineered magazine springs.
Today’s firearms – revolvers, pistols, bolt and pump action, semi-automatic firearms and assault rifles – are designed with extremely tight tolerances and require customized components. Our in-house Dimension Imaging Measuring System ensures accuracy and repeatability during the production process, resulting in proper form, fit and function of every firearm component manufactured by Springfield Spring and Stamping.
We produce firearm components including:
- Magazine Springs & Magazine Catch Springs
- Compression Springs
- Torsion Springs
- Extension Springs
- Recoil Springs
- Trigger Springs
- Hammer Springs (mainsprings)
- Action Returns
- Anti Rattle Springs
- Bolt Springs
- Detent Springs
- Ejector Springs
- Extractor Springs
- Firing Pins
- Hammer Pins
- Lock Pins
- Plunger Springs
- Reloader Springs
- Safety Pins
- Sear Springs
- Selector Springs
- Sight Springs
- Slide Springs
- Takedown Springs
- Wire Forms
Why Springfield Spring & Stamping for Firearm Components?
We manufacture firearms components on state-of-the-art production machines guided by experienced technicians and supported with strict quality control guidelines. Our medical-certified quality management system ensures 100% dimensional compliance with everything we make. As with a medical device, a firearm has no room for failure.
- ISO 9001:2015 Commercial & Medical 13485 – registered quality management systems
- In-house, CAD-supported tooling design
- State-of-the art manufacturing equipment
- Engineering design assistance, tolerance review, and Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Internal model shop for quick-turn prototypes
- 24-48 hour RFQ response time
- Over 75 years of experience servicing the firearms industry
- Custom part-stocking programs and vendor-managed inventory